||Air break switch
||ISAR-S 36kV 200A with rod assembly 11-14m
||Overhead switch ISAR-S is installed at the end of the line in a structured MV three-phases 36 kV networks, enables a group of stations to be isolated, so that live line work can be carried out downstream.
Delivered in compact packaging, the device has to be assembled in front of the pole: the phases are pre-assembled, the frame, rod assembly and handle are a set of parts to bolt together.
||Ensto Novexia SAS
- Three-phase Switch with Air Break technology (whip device)
- Silicon insulators
- Compact anf light packaging, rod assembly included
- Manual control, height-adjustable linkage
- Optional :
- Rated current 200A or 400A
- Equipped theaded rods for clamping
- Consult us to define your needs (options, packaging, etc.)